For over 25 years, I’ve had the good fortune to work for many fine, talented architects and builders who taught me a great deal about the art of bringing buildings to life.
Here at Landwave we’ve designed homes, retail, office, training, retail banking and public spaces. I am fierce about making sure your buildings actually perform for you. Inquire to start the conversation about how I can help you make better places.
Selected Service Highlights
Architect of record
for permitting and contract management
with experience in residential, commercial retail, office, training, religious, parks and memorials programs in a variety of environments: new construction, renovation, preservation.
Facilities planning and management
with experience in large programs developing master plan and out year capital plans and supporting management processes.
Facilities information services design and implementation
with experience developing stakeholder workflows, information architectures and performance improvements in a variety of automated frameworks.
Facilities Management Program Analysis & Design
We’ve been fortunate enough to have extensive exposure to the operational aspect of large facilities programs. This is an unusual perspective for design professionals. It gives Landwave a hard to replicate awareness of O&M and capital planning needs.
- Co-facilitating 5 year strategic plans and program mergers
- Facilities Configuration Management (aka, CAFM Asset Management, BIM Information Architecture)
- Building Code Program Development
- Project Management Office
- Construction Management Frameworks
- Maintenance Frameworks
- Enterprise business process, data and application modelling
- Construction Specification Requirements development